6 Reasons to host your event outside of Launceston CBD
1. No hustle and bustle of the work place and inner city distractions.
There are lots of distractions within the city centre. Get away from the CBD and you have a captive audience.
2. Bussing translates into prime time networking.
Conversations of significance occur. Relationships that sometimes move an organisation into a whole new realm occur sitting on a bus.
3. With over 160 Free Car Parking Spaces your conference begins with ease and calm not stress, or hurry.
Guests don’t have to worry about finding that car parking space. Later in the day you don’t have to put up with the distraction of delegates leaving to to keep the parking metres happy. You don’t get disgruntled guests complaining about the cost of parking.
4. It takes 10 minutes to get to the CBD.
Even in Tassie time that’s not a long way. There are only 2 sets of traffic lights and boom you are in the CBD.
5. We have partnerships with accommodation venues around the city.
Providing delegates with a space to retreat, to unwind and to reflect on the day. I don’t know about you but I love getting away from a conference facility. I love to explore, to unwind, to breathe and experience different sights, and smells. It helps stimulate my creativity and vision.
6. Tasmania is renowned for its beauty.
The Tailrace Centre is positioned with some of the most beautiful views in Launceston. Position your conference within beauty and watch the impact of beautiful surrounds on your guests. Guests will unwind, be more open, less distracted, less wound up.