Earlier this year we had the privilege of hosting the Bushfire Gala Fundraiser organised by the amazing Rotary Club of Tamar Sunrise. They did a phenomenal job of running the event and getting the community involved.
We were overwhelmed by the generosity of the local community. 400 tickets to the event were sold in under 3 days! Furthermore, additional donations poured in from people who missed out on tickets or couldn’t attend.
A total of $82,184.90 was raised!!!
100% of funds raised have been donated to the Rotary National Bushfires Appeal.
It was amazing to see the local community extend love to people in need.
Creating an event where 100% of donations go straight to the cause is not easy! It requires the immense generosity from guests, volunteers, caterers, suppliers, and vendors.
We were only able to host this event with the support of other caterers and vendors. So we want to say a BIG thank you to all those who helped us pull of this amazing event.
– Thankyou Tasfresh for your gift of food
– Thankyou Grain of the Silos team for the beautiful arrival canapés, and FOH support.
– Thankyou The Tasmanian Food Co. for your food donations
– Thankyou to the The Cheesecake Shop Launceston for your beautiful creative desserts!
– Thankyou Wash and Tumble for donating all the table cloths
– Thankyou Weeding Hire for the use of the dance floor
– Thankyou to the Joseph Chromey Winery team for their wine barrels.
– Thankyou Natasha from Goaty Hill Wines for your on the ground support.
– Thankyou to Harvest Kitchen / Lydia Nuttall for helping in our kitchen team on the night
– Thankyou to MV Visuals / Michael O’Neill for all the prep work with the lighting, sound and visual
– Thank you to Mel De Ruyter for capturing the heart of the night with your beautiful photos.
-Thank you Danny Gibson for all your hard work.
We would love to help you with your fundraiser event. Give us a call at 6327 4538 or send us an email at [email protected]